Short videos have been the trend for many years. They are still attracting more people to join this community while many quality content creators have already dived into the short-video world. They look forward to posting their works on more platforms, telling their own stories, and sharing their life and attitude.
ZHIYUN has always been committed to providing excellent equipment for photography enthusiasts and photographers around the world. It strives to create an inclusive photography and filmmaking community, and hosts video contests to support and encourage budding creators. Last year, the ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest received 1024 entries from 864 groups/individuals in 47 countries/regions and created a buzz in the industry.
On July 5th, ZHIYUN launched its Annual Short Video Contest 2022. The contest is hosted by ZHIYUN with NIKON, and partnered by RØDE, Aputure, YC onion, Desview, SmallRig, iFootage, Thunderobot, Lexar, HOLLYLAND, UGREEN, and FiLMiC.
HOW TO ENTER
1) Visit: www.zhiyun-tech.com/en/active/index/8 to register for the competition.
2) Filmmakers are free to submit videos of any duration and subject. The video is required to use the ZHIYUN pre-roll introduction for the contest, which is available to download during registration.
3) Post the completed submission to YouTube or Instagram using the hashtag “#ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest 2022”. Use the title and/or description to explain the background of the submission and the capture/filming devices used.
4) Contest runs from July 5th to October 20th 2022.
The judges of this year’s contest are: Tim, the founder of MediaStorm; director and cinematographer Olivier H.D; famous photographer and content creator Lin Haiyin; director and photographer Zhizhu.
AWARDS & PRIZES
After the judging, a total of USD 100K prizes will be awarded to the winners in the following categories:
- First prize winner – total value $6,300 USD
- Two 2nd-prize winners – total value $4,800 USD ($2,400 each)
- Three 3rd-prize winners – total value $5,100 USD ($1,700 each)
- Three Nikon Fresh Clip Award winners – total value $2,400 ($800 each)