RØDE has today announced a new addition to its industry-leading range of USB microphones, the NT-USB+. Based on the legendary NT-USB, the NT-USB+ is a professional-grade USB microphone loaded with next-generation features. It is also compact, portable and versatile, making it say RØDE,the ideal microphone for musicians, podcasters, streamers and professionals who want to capture studio-quality sound with ease.
- Studio-grade condenser capsule and tight cardioid polar pattern, delivering pristine audio ideal for recording vocals, speech and instruments
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ and high-resolution 24-bit/48kHz analog-to-digital conversion for professional sound quality with stunning clarity
- Internal DSP for advanced audio processing powered by APHEX® – including a compressor, noise gate and legendary Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects
- High-power headphone output for zero-latency monitoring, complete with level and mix controls
- USB-C output for plug-and-play connectivity with computers, smartphones and tablets
- Includes high-quality pop filter and desktop mount – an all-in-one solution for recording professional sound at home or on the go
Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
The NT-USB+ is based on the original NT-USB, which was released in 2014. Featuring the same iconic form factor and studio-quality sound as the original, the NT-USB+ builds on this legacy with a number of next-generation enhancements and is set to become a modern classic.
The NT-USB+ retails for USD$169 (AUD$250 approx).
For more details, click here.