Today, Adobe announced new updates to Creative Cloud with new features in Premiere Pro to streamline video and audio editing workflows as well as performance improvements.
The new updates include:
- Remix powered by Adobe Sensei
- Previously in public beta, Remix is now available in Premiere Pro, allowing editors and creators to retime music clips to fit the duration of video content.
- Speech to Text is 3x Faster
- Speech to Text transcriptions are now 3x faster on Intel Core i9 and Apple M1 systems and typically 2x faster on other current processors.
- 10x faster Export for 10-bit 420 HEVC formats
- New hardware-accelerated encoding in Premiere Pro allows editors to work more easily with colour rich 10-bit and HDR formats on Windows systems with Intel or NVIDIA GPUs.
- New Linear Wipe and Block Dissolve GPU-accelerated effects
- Linear Wipe and Block Dissolve in Premiere Pro have faster performance with GPU processing for smoother playback during editing as well as faster rendering and exports.
- Canon EOS R5 C camera support
- Premiere Pro adds support for Canon EOS R5 C video footage, allowing editors to take advantage of the latest technologies.