Adobe has announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Adobe also introduced Adobe Premiere Rush CC, a new video editing app for social media creators, said to simplify video creation and sharing on platforms including YouTube and Instagram.
Additionally, Adobe previewed new iPad versions of Adobe Photoshop CC and Project Gemini, a drawing app, showing the company’s ideal to delivering high-performance apps that work across different surfaces.
Updates included a new Content-Aware Fill workspace in Photoshop CC, performance and workflow improvements across Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic and the ability to design with photorealistic, Freeform gradients in Illustrator CC.
For video, there are additions to Adobe Stock, including a new library of clips from GoPro and Adobe says it has addressed Adobe announced the needs of the video animation industry with new workflows and integrations across apps including Animate to After Effects, Animate to Character Animator and Adobe XD to After Effects.
For a comprehensive feature summary and overview of Creative Cloud innovation and new features visit:
- Digital and Creative Imaging: including Photoshop CC, Photoshop CC on iPad, Dimension CC, Project Aero and Project Gemini
- Photography: including Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic
- Digital Video and Audio: including Premiere Rush CC, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC and Character Animator
- Design and Visual Storytelling: including Adobe XD, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC and Adobe Spark
- Services: including Adobe Stock, Adobe Portfolio and Adobe Fonts
Price and Availability
Photoshop CC on iPad, Project Aero and Project Gemini on iPad will be available in 2019. Spark Post on Android, previously available as a public beta, is now available as a 1.0 app in the Google Play store.
The all-new Premiere Rush CC, available now on Windows and macOS and via the iOS App Store (Google Play store availability coming in 2019), is offered across a series of plans tailored for customers’ unique needs.
- Premiere Rush CC is available for $9.99/month to individuals, $19.99/month to teams and $29.99/month to enterprise customers. Premiere Rush CC is also included as part of All Apps, Student and Premiere Pro CC single app plans and comes with 100 GB of CC storage. Additional storage options, up to 10 TB are also available for purchase.
- Premiere Rush CC Starter Plan: Available for free, the Starter plan gives customers access to all Premiere Rush CC features, use of desktop and mobile apps, and the ability to create an unlimited number of projects and export up to three projects for free.