Sony Australia has put a call out for photographers and content creators to apply to join its 2020 Digital Imaging Advocate Program.
The Sony Advocate program, launched in February 2019, is designed to assist accomplished practicing photographers and videographers in sharing their expertise and passion for creating beautiful images and content, by running face-to-face workshops in their local area.
Sony Digital Imaging Advocates are provided with access to the Sony Scene events platform as well as a host of benefits including:
- Exclusive ability to promote digital imaging workshops and events through Sony Scene, which has seen thousands of registered users and over a hundred events run in the past year
- 100% of revenue from each event run through the platform, minus transaction costs
- A special starter incentive that matches earnings through hosted events with Sony digital imaging gear
- Free Pro Support Membership while you remain part of the Advocate Program
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- More ways to get the latest Sony gear in your hands sooner
- Opportunities for paid work and commissions through Sony
To be eligible to be an Advocate, you must:
- Currently shoot on Sony gear
- Host workshops or believe you have the talent and motivation to host workshops
- Complete the application form here
Applications are open till 11:59pm AEDT on January 31, 2020. Successful applicants will be contacted by the February 14 2020.