I s’pose it was always going to happen. Frankly, I am surprised it didn’t happen sooner…
Yep. To match your favourite “action cam” and its branded Selfie stick and bright orange cover you can wear a genuine GoPro “El Cap‘ while swigging your favourite bevvy from the GoPro insulated water bottle that you have kept snug inside your waterproof GoPro Storm Dry Waterproof Backpack.
There’s other backpacks and camera cases too (see below) and GoPro, in announcing the new range, say that for every social post tagged with #GoProLiveIt between July 31 and Aug. 2, GoPro will donate $1 to be shared across three charities — Girl Trek , Sea Trees and Challenged Athletes
Foundation (these are all US based).
The full description and range of bags and pricing is:
- Daytripper ($169.95AUD) – Designed for daily adventures, the ergo-friendly Daytripper provides hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop, essentials and gear.
- Stash ($119.95AUD) – Stash is a flexible, fast-loading rolltop bag. The lightweight construction is designed for easy storage layering and reach-in accessibility.
- Mission ($169.95AUD) – Mission is a 2-in-1 backpack duffel built tough and sized up to handle the demands of extended trips and larger loads.
- Storm DRY ($169.95AUD) – Amphibious by design, Storm DRY is a tough, yet streamlined, waterproof backpack. It’s welded, watertight and lightweight while being tough as nails.
- Sling ($89.95AUD) – Sling is a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag you can also wear as a waist pack. Perfect for daily adventures from trail runs to supermarket runs.
- Casey ($89.95AUD) – Casey is a protective, customizable, compression-molded case for your GoPro and accessories. Features padded construction with soft tricot lining.
- Casey LITE ($29.95AUD) – Casey LITE is a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories. Features customizable padded construction.