Grass Valley has just released EDIUS X version 10.30 as a free update to all EDIUS X users. The update comes with many valuable new features and support for the latest technology like Windows 11, H.265, RAW and hardware acceleration. Among many other functions users can also expect the support of variable frames rates (MP4), typical for smartphones, that often causes out of sync issues with other editing solutions.
- Windows 11 support
- H.265 software encoder
- Paste attributes from one clip to another
- Switch window layout by keyboard shortcut
- Create Clip Markers directly in the timeline
- Realtime playback with skip frame playback setting
- Sequences clips show marker and waveform
- Support of latest Intel QuickSync SDK
- Support of AJA T-TAP Pro
- EDIUS API Support for communication with third parties
- Support of variable frame rates (MP4)
- Updated Blackmagic RAW SDK to V.2.2
- and more…
For all added features in EDIUS please see our EDIUS.NET Podcast and website EDIUS.NET/new_in_edius
During the expected lifecycle of around two to three years EDIUS X users will continue to benefit from the ongoing development of EDIUS X. Further free updates are expected to incorporate AI driven services and team work functions fully leveraging the modular EDIUS X design.
Download EDIUS X Version 10.30 Update and Release Notes: www.edius.net/update
EDIUS X Version 10.30 Podcast: www.edius.net/podcast
More detailed Information about the key features of EDIUS X, system requirements as well as trial versions, free tutorials and more podcasts can be found under www.edius.net.