Loupedeck, the creator of customizable consoles, is introducing its newest product, the Loupedeck Live S, to its current selection of devices later this year. Expanding its product portfolio, Loupedeck designed this tool specifically for streamers and gamers that are looking for a simple and affordable way to control their streams.
The Loupedeck Live S is a custom console with touch buttons, tactile dials and analogue buttons that allow a user full control over their livestream, chat, and external sources such as lighting and audio settings – all from a single device.
“Loupedeck’s goal has always been to streamline creative processes for our users, and with our continuously growing user base of live streamers and gamers, we wanted to provide a solution specialized to them” says Mikko Kesti, CEO and founder of Loupedeck. “By taking inspiration from the Loupedeck Live, we were able to craft an affordable, intuitive, and efficient tool with everything streamers need so they never have to sacrifice creativity for optimization.”
Loupedeck Live S Specifications
The Live S has a touch panel arranged in a grid of three by five buttons, but can be expanded by up to 14 pages and activated with a simple swipe. The dials set the Loupedeck Live S apart from comparable products on the market by allowing streamers to carry out fine-tuned adjustments effortlessly and precisely or make instant changes with the dial’s push function.
The Live S is combatable with both Windows and Mac and comes equipped with the same software as the Loupedeck Live and CT. Designed with 15 touch buttons, two dials, and four analogue buttons, any conceivable action that arises in everyday streaming can be custom assigned based on user preference.
Additional features include:
- Native software integrations support popular streaming tools like Twitch, OBS, Streamlabs, or Voicemod. Plus, optional plugins for creative programs like Adobe Lightroom and Final Cut Pro and integrations for additional creative work.
- Full control over audio and lighting with freely assignable dials for precise adjustments to volume, backlighting and more, as well as dial push function for mic muting.
- Audio Mixer Software controls inputs and outputs from different sound sources separately and accurately thanks to the unique haptic dials.
- Loupedeck Marketplace allows users to download and share custom profiles, plugins, and item packages from external providers, partners and influencers, from a constantly growing content library (currently more than 70 downloadable items).
“Anyone who streams knows the game sound can drown out the music volume, the lighting is often too dark and the chat alerts too intrusive, which all need to be remedied at once” says Thomas Kilian, Product Owner Streaming at Loupedeck, and long-time e-sports caster (who is well known in the scene as Khaldor). “An annoyed user will click through different sources and make awkward adjustments with the mouse, but with the all-encompassing features of the Loupedeck Live S, all of this can be conveniently and quickly fixed with a single hand.”
Crowdfunding Campaign Launching on Indiegogo
As with the launch of the Loupedeck+, Loupedeck’s first product released in 2016, the Finnish start-up is launching an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign on June 1, 2022, to reach a community of excitable investors and gamers looking for the latest innovations. “We had a great experience with Indiegogo a few years back and exceeded the goal at the time by over 400 percent” says Kesti. “With this campaign, we wanted to ensure we were reaching that same engaged and passionate audience, while closely monitoring for feedback and rewarding early supporters of Loupedeck and the Live S with strong discounts of up to 35 percent at the time of launch.”
By launching on Indiegogo, Loupedeck looks to raise excitement within the gaming community ahead of the shipping date and offer them a chance to purchase the console at a heavily discounted price during pre-sale. Click here to visit the crowdfunding campaign at Indiegogo
Indiegogo Pricing Tiers:
(all USD amounts are based on current Euro conversion rate and all packages ship worldwide)
- Super Early Bird (44% off) – $106 – 99 available
- Early Bird (33% off) – $128 – 199 available
- Last Chance (27% off) – $138 – 599 available
- Live S (23% off) – $149 – Unlimited number available
- 2 x Live S (33% off) – $256 – 99 available
- 4 x Live S (37% off) – $481 – 99 available