VideoStudio® Ultimate 2018, is the latest version of Corel’s video editing software that Corel says makes it easy to transform videos and photos into stunning movies.
Offering an updated, simplified, and streamlined workflow and new, sophisticated creative features, VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 once again sets the standard for power and ease of use in consumer video. Now, it’s never been faster to jump in and create dynamic movies. Explore a new movie-making style by integrating multiple video streams, simultaneously; remove distortion from footage captured with wide-angle or action cameras; and draw your audience’s attention and set a cinematic tone with customizable 3D motion titles.
“Customers and reviewers have long praised VideoStudio as the easiest-to-use consumer video editor available. And with 2018, we’re ensuring you’ll never have to choose between power and creativity or fun and simplicity,” said Michel Yavercovski, Senior Director of Product Management for Corel video products. “VideoStudio 2018 is still the familiar environment our users love, boosted by smart and intuitive changes that make it even faster to transform memories and impromptu footage into impressive videos.”
Already known for its Stop Motion Animation, Multi-Camera editing, and support for 4K, HD, and 360 video, VideoStudio Ultimate now offers new creative features and effects, including:
- New Simplified Editing Workflows: Take advantage of VideoStudio’s smarter editing environment to create movies faster than ever before. Quickly access commonly used editing tools like resize, crop, position, and straighten media from directly within the preview pane. Snap media, like photos, videos, and titles, into place with new Smart Guide alignment tools. Plus, set cue points or DVD chapter markers right in your timeline with new hot keys.
- New Split Screen Video and Template Creator: Show multiple video streams simultaneously by dragging and dropping footage into new Split Screen video templates. Take it a step further by creating your own layouts with the new Template Creator.
- New Lens Correction Tools: Remove distortion from wide-angle or action camera footage with easy-to-use presets and controls.
- New 3D Title Editor: Grab your audience’s attention by adding 3D motion titles – customize textures, lighting, and motion, and even create your own custom designs.
- New Pan and Zoom Controls: Ramp up the creativity and guide your audience through the action. New controls make it easier to zoom in and pan across a scene.
- Enhanced 360° Video Editing: VideoStudio makes it easy to import your 360-degree video and start editing. Now, play back your edited video in the 360 preview player before you export directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or your VR headset.
- Enhanced Stop Motion Animation: Precisely capture your animation frame-by-frame with powerful stop motion controls that now support Nikon as well as Canon popular cameras.
- Enhanced Premium Effects and Plugins: Elevate your videos with pro-quality presets and more from the Ultimate Effects Collection with tools from proDAD, Boris FX, and NewBlue FX. Now, add animated titles or narrate your story with NewBlue Titler Pro 5’s templates; plus, take advantage of enhanced Boris Title Studio to create professional stylized 2D or 3D titles with custom bevels, fills, and styles.
Optimized for the latest acceleration technologies from Intel and NVIDIA, enjoy smoother and faster rendering to popular file formats, including new XAVC S to SD card authoring capabilities. VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 is part of the VideoStudio family of products that also includes VideoStudio Pro. For more information, please visit this comparison chart.
Pricing and Availability
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 is available now in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese. Suggested Retail Pricing (SRP) is $99.99 (USD/CAN)/ EUR 89.99/ £89.99 with upgrade discounts available. UK and Euro pricing includes VAT. To try VideoStudio and learn more, please visit www.videostudiopro.com.