Claimed to be the world”s smallest wireless mic system, Wireless GO is an compact digital wireless microphone system with “clip’n’go” versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s designed for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more says RØDE.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE
The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
* Operates as a clip-on mic or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
* Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
* All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
* Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
* TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
* Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
* Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
* The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
* 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
* RØDE’s smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are designed as companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
* Use up to 8 systems in one location.
We have no pricing as yet sadly.