The SK 6212 operates intermodulation-free and utilizes an equidistant frequency grid that enables more efficient use of the constantly shrinking available frequency spectrum.
And even when things are taking a bit longer, don’t worry… the 6212’s operating time lasts unbelievable 12 hours.
The SK 6212 combines high expectations with the smallest possible design. It encapsulates hundreds of stories which we have heard from professionals in the world of theatres and music venues, large or small. Developed for today’s shows and equipped for the challenges of the future.
- Compact, ultra-small design with ergonomically optimized construction (63 x 47 x 20mm)
- Designed for 12 hours of continuous operation
- Made with ultra-light robust metal housing weighing only 112 grams
- Intermodulation-free transmission – permits more channels even in very narrow frequency spaces thanks to equidistant frequency grid and simple setup
- Superb sound and higher dynamic range thanks to Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) and long-range mode, also found in the Digital 9000 series
- Resistant to moisture and sweat
- Two detachable clips (0°/90°) for secure fit in any position
- Exchangeable antenna and battery
- Can be used with a variety of lavalier microphones and headsets