Search begins search for 20 Sony Digital Imaging Advocates to join the official launch
Today, Sony Australia and New Zealand announces the development of a brand new online platform,Sony Scene. Designed to support budding photographers in Australia and New Zealand, Sony Scene will act as a destination for information on workshops, events, articles and resources, connecting digital imaging professionals with enthusiasts.
While the platform will officially launch in December 2018, Sony is currently looking for 20 photographers and content creators to support Sony Scene and partner as Sony Digital Imaging Advocates.
The ideal Advocate is an enthusiastic Sony shooter who can lead and host interesting workshops and events, and nurture others on their journey to become a better photographer, videographer or content creator.
Some of the benefits of becoming one of the 20 Sony Digital Imaging Advocates include:
- Earning revenue from hosting workshops and events through Sony Scene
- A special starter incentive that matches earnings through Sony Scene with Sony digital imaging gear
- Free membership in our Pro Supportprogram, which provides premium care and support for Sony camera gear
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- Opportunities to trial Sony camera gear
- Access to partner pricing for Sony digital imaging products
Sony’s Head of Digital Imaging, Australia and New Zealand, Jun Yoon, comments: “We pride ourselves as being innovators and leaders in camera technology to help photography professionals and enthusiasts capture amazing imagery. With Sony Scene, we’re now taking this one step further by providing an online vehicle to connect photographers with their local communities, enabling them to pass on their skill and passion and inspire others in the world of photography.”
Sony digital imaging enthusiasts who think they’ve got what it takes to become one of Sony’s Digital Imaging Advocates can complete an application at the appropriate link below before 19 November 2018.