With this new release, ACD Systems Photo Studio for Mac 9 improves upon an already impressive selection of tools.
Take advantage of the new Face Detection and Recognition feature and effortlessly keep track of the people in your photos. Take your photo development to new heights with the newly implemented right-hand Develop pane. The Develop pane houses three amazing new features, designed to help improve your workflow: Develop Presets, History, and Snapshots.
Use the Preset feature to quickly save and apply beautiful presets. Your saved presets will appear alongside a list of over 50+ pre-installed presets at your disposal. View a clear history of all the changes you’ve made to your photo, and even bring the photo back to any step in the process with the click of a button.
Comparing complex changes can be challenging, so let’s make them a distant memory with the new Snapshot feature. Save changes that you made, from simple to complex, and preview or apply them instantly to take your image from zero to hero.
In concert with these exciting new features, ACDSee Mac 9 comes loaded with new user interface adjustments and tools, such as the Info Palette which provides helpful metadata about your selected image, and improved menu options, allowing you to do more at once and have even greater control over the tools you need to bring your imagination to life.
With this release, not only do you get unrivalled digital asset management and image editing from one of the pioneering companies in the market, but you also get ACDsee Mobile Sync, a quick portal for uploading images.
Why choose ACDSee Photo Studio Mac 9?
• The go-to Mac product for all your photography needs.
• New performance and user interface enhancements for faster workflow.
• Facial Detection and Recognition and faces in your images for naming, and keep people organized.
• New Right-side Develop Pane, easily take control of your Develop mode workflow with the new pane for Develop Presets, History, and Snapshots.
• Develop Presets, save and manage Develop mode presets, including over 50 new pre-installed presets.
• History, allows for a step-by-step display of the changes made to an image.
• Snapshots, make quick, complex changes to an image using parameters you’ve saved.
• Info Palette and Histogram Pane in Manage mode, keep an eye on the important metadata of your photos in Manage mode.
• Filter Keywords and Categories, find and organize quickly and easily with keyword and category filtering in Manage Mode.
• Metadata Removal, easily remove EXIF, IPTC and ACDSee Metadata from your images.
• Perfect your images with a suite of non-destructive editing tools.
• Sign up for ACDID using your Apple ID, Google, or Microsoft accounts to make signing up, and logging in, a breeze.
For more info, go to https://www.acdsee.com/en/index/