I get many, many press releases. Some are worth detailing in full in their own article, but a lot more are worth a glance and that is about it.
I do realise they could be of interest to someone in the wider video / filmmaking universe, who probably otherwise would never get to see the info contained in a specific release, so have decided doing a regular digest and posting it on the home page might be a worthwhile idea.
I can monitor the numbers who view the page and if it turns out after a period there is no interest, I’ll stop doing it.
Any comments or ideas are most welcome and any story I publish can be commented on of course.
Here’s today’s list of PR releases and links. I’ll detail the company sending the info first and then any headline that will also be a link if applicable.
- WEBINAR: AVID – Fast Forward with Angus Emmerson
- TUTORIAL: FXHome background Blur Effect
- FUNDING: Screen Australia announces development funding for 28 drama projects
- METExpo (SMPTE): New dates announced due to COVID
- BluffTitler: Latest Template Pack – contains an animatable drone.
- AVID: Students to Industry webinar
- BenQ: Register for webinar or shooting RAW
- DJI: Tutorials for Pocket 2
- LWKS: Now You Can Edit Directly From Cloud Storage and We’ll Give You 500GB Free!
- Final Draft: Newsletter – Gunpowder Milkshake, False Positive, Battlestar Galactica + more!
- FXHome: Tutorial – Matrix freeze time effect & 3D camera tracking 🔥
- Canon: Submissions open for 2021 SUNSTUDIOS Emerging Photographer Award
- BorisFX: Continuum FCP New Release, Motion Tracking for Beginners, Ethereal Lens Whacking