Ben Brownlee shows editors how to harness the power of Continuum’s Primatte Studio to easily chromakey and composite green screen footage. Deliver high-quality results without leaving your Adobe Premiere Pro timeline!
Techniques shown apply to all supported hosts including Avid Media Composer, After Effects, VEGAS Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and more.
Primatte Studio is available inside Continuum and the Continuum Key & Blend Unit.
- Keying it right — keeping in details, killing spill, creating garbage and hold-in masks using built-in Mocha tracking
- Prepping and matching the background plate.
- Using the Pixelchooser to easily cheat depth of field
- The importance of color and Ben’s concept of “color seasoning”
- Adding atmosphere with Particle Illusion