This step-by-step training guide demonstrates how to cut interviews, dramatic scenes, documentary material, and music videos in both the edit page and the cut page of DaVinci Resolve, as well as how to use the new Speed Editor. Specific lessons also show you how to build eye-catching effects using the new 3D Keyer and Video Collage effects, and how to mix audio and deliver your final film for online distribution, broadcast TV, or streaming services.
What You’ll Learn
- Advanced editing and trimming techniques covering multiple genres.
• Organize large projects efficiently using metadata and smart bins.
• Generate and link proxy media files.
• Trimming tricks such as extend edit and dynamic, real-time trimming.
• Multicamera syncing and editing techniques.
• Edit faster than ever using the cut page and the Speed Editor.
• Create complex composites on the edit page.
• Explore new edit page effects including the 3D Keyer and Video Collage FX.
• Edit and mix audio for stereo and surround sound.
• Measure and deliver audio for different loudness standards.
• Add and edit subtitles for different languages.
• Deliver projects for online distribution, broadcast TV, and streaming services.
This book is designed for both beginning and professional video editors. Beginners will find clear and concise lessons to get you up and running quickly. If you’re a professional switching from another system, you’ll find lessons that cover everything from basic editing and trimming to working with audio, adding text, effects, and more. You’ll also find dozens of pro tips and tricks that will help you make the switch to DaVinci Resolve!
Download now from: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/au/products/davinciresolve/training